2.26.2018

Two!

Snow celebrated her 2nd birthday last weekend. Her favorite character right now is "Min Mouse" so, of course, she had a Minnie Mouse themed party!

She had so much fun with her cousins and was very much the center of attention, as she should be on her special day.

Snow has a very strong personality. She is a sweetie, but she definitely knows her mind. As my daughter says often, "I don't want to break her strong will, but I'd like to mold it"!

I've signed all of the grands up in the Barnes & Noble Kids Club and as each birthday approaches I receive a coupon for a free treat at B&N to celebrate. When we go to the store to enjoy our treat I always buy them a book. Snow thoroughly enjoyed her Triple Chocolate Chunk cookie (split with her mom and me) and enthusiastically chose a book to take home.

Snow, you are such a special little girl, Gramps and I love you!








Trying out the skateboard with a little help from Tio Zach

Her look says it all... 

Trying to see if there's anything in the purse

I've never met a two-year-old who looked at each and every card

Our official two year old photo

5 comments:

  1. So very, very precious. What a great party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Kids' Club is a great idea - we loved Barnes' Summer Reading Program every year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww... she is adorable! I think that photo of her on the skateboard says it all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Birthday parties at the kids' place are so much fun! Happy Birthday, Snow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! Happy belated birthday to her!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.