The plan was for the kids to open large boxes on Christmas morning filled with balloons that revealed the special Christmas gift. That was surprise #1.
Surprise #2 was that when they arrived at the Disneyland Hotel, Dan and I would go knock on their door and surprise them with our presence.
It all went as planned!
We were in the same tower with rooms right across the hall from each other. We actually watched them walk into the tower from our window and heard them enter their room. Then we went over and knocked and they were surprised again!
We were in the park for three days (yes, we were there when the power went out on Wednesday, that was an experience!) and had a great time. I've always wanted to see Disneyland decorated for Christmas and it was festive and beautiful.
If you're wondering about the crowds... well... there are crowds. Tuesday, the 26th wasn't bad, but Wednesday and Thursday were extremely crowded.
Disneyland twice in 18 months... I'm getting used to this!
Wow! How exciting and special for you all.
ReplyDeleteSo wonderful! What a special Christmas surprise!
ReplyDelete