10.23.2017

Official Nine Month Photo

This month's photo was taken in person earlier this month when we visited KC with JD, Janel, and Blizzard. I'm so thrilled when I get to be with him, and having the opportunity for our monthly photo is very special for me!

He's just about ready to walk. He stands up on everything and lets go for a few seconds. He has a very cheery personality and is quick with a smile or a laugh. When he saw us in KC he recognized us which was a thrill!

We love you, Blizzard!


4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful picture! Our almost ten month -old studies me hard every time he sees me. He comes to me easily and snuggles, but I still tend to wonder if he knows me. Being the youngest of four, I tend to have the older siblings here while mom takes him along, but that will change soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie! They grow so quickly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.