Today is our 36th wedding anniversary. I know I have grown kids and six (!) grandkids, but it does not seem possible that we've been married 36 years. It seems much shorter than that.
Dan didn't schedule any appraisals today so we could spend time together. We went to breakfast this morning and snapped this photo for our memory book.
This guy has been my best friend for 36 years... I love him!
Hope your anniversary was very special, Vicki! 36 years is a real achievement in this day and age :) Wishing you many more years of happiness together!
I missed this one as we were away ... Happy Belated Anniversary! What a blessing to stick through the hard and the sweet ... to share life and to see your kids grow up and have children of their own. God bless!
Happy Anniversary to you and many, many more!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you two. ♥ Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteHope your anniversary was very special, Vicki! 36 years is a real achievement in this day and age :) Wishing you many more years of happiness together!
ReplyDeleteAwww! Happy belated anniversary! Here's to many more years of happiness together!
ReplyDeleteI missed this one as we were away ... Happy Belated Anniversary! What a blessing to stick through the hard and the sweet ... to share life and to see your kids grow up and have children of their own. God bless!
ReplyDelete