2.20.2017

Official One Month Photo

As you know, Blizzard, my new grandson lives in Kansas. I didn't want to miss out on monthly official photos with him. My son came up with the idea of taking a screen shot of a Skype session with me and Blizzard and using that as the official photo. What a great idea! The quality is not the greatest, but at least we have an official photo.


Tomorrow I will be featuring Snow's first birthday party!

3 comments:

  1. Uh oh, Blizzard doesn't look too happy but precious all the same! I love the idea of the elephant; will it be in each shot so you can see the change in Blizzard's size? I did that for Sophia's Halloween costume photos for years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear! The sweet boy does not look too happy here. I am glad you got your picture Vicki.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, so sweet! This works great to me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.