2.04.2017

A Stitching Post

My new plan of starting a new project each week hit a speed bump when we drove out to Kansas to meet our new grandson last week. I didn't want to take the time to kit up a new project so I took the Patchwork Easter Basket with me to work on.

Here's my progress to date:


As I may have mentioned before, I need to stitch six Christmas stockings this year. Here are four of the six patterns I will be stitching. I plan to start one of them this week.






4 comments:

  1. You made good progress Vicki. I thought I have grand plans this year!! wOw! I am rooting for you girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Easter patchwork basket -- so pretty! Such fun with the stockings too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stitching is exquisite! I haven't cross stitched in years but you are inspiring me. I love the stocking with the train.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those stockings as well as your Easter design. You are very ambitious to think of stitching that many stockings in one year. I am beginning to get back into cross stitching myself as of this past weekend. Big snowstorm = stitching time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.