1.01.2017

SSMT #1

If you've read my blog for any time now you know that every other year Beth Moore hosts a scripture memory opportunity on her blog. This will be the 4th time I've participated and I'm looking forward to it. Basically the idea is to choose a verse to memorize on the 1st and 15th of each month for the year 2017. Once your verse is picked, head over to Beth Moore's blog and leave it as a comment. There is much more to the experience, but you can read about that on her blog.

I'm going to take it easy on myself for the first verse and chose a short but powerful one:

For we live by faith, not by sight.
2 Corinthians 5:37 NIV

faith                                                                                                                                                                                 More:


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Beth Moore. My journey has been full of her Bible Studies. I have followed her Wednesday program, Living Proof Ministry on TBN since the beginning. I'm going to go sign up. Maybe this will be the year I stick with it. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.