1.14.2017

A Stitching Post

Wow, two weeks in a row for the stitching post! I kept to my plan and started a new project this week, but I failed to take a photo of it. I'll share it next week.

I love seasonal patterns. Meaning I love winter, spring, summer, autumn patterns. I have stitched many sets of these and finally found a wall I want to display them on in my home. I usually frame each season individually, but putting that many frames up on the wall takes up a lot of space.

This week I found a collage frame at Michael's for 4 4x6 patterns and one at Target for 4 5x7 patterns. I reframed two of my sets and I love the outcome. Now I'm hoping to find a 4 8x10 collage frame.

I stitched this set in 2011/2012

Jessica stitched this set for me

4 comments:

  1. Both of these series look fantastic framed up like that! What a gorgeous gift for Jessica to give you.♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! So great that you found those frames -- they are perfect for your seasonal pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful the four seasons look in those frames, Vicki! I always love seeing what you are stitching/finishing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seasonal sets are so much fun to stitch. Your two sets look wonderful in those frames.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.