1.28.2017

A Stitching Post

I re-framed another set of seasonal designs that I stitched in 2004. I love the way they look! I have no idea where I found the patterns, probably from an old pattern pamphlet.


Please excuse the reflections. I can't seem to find anywhere in the house to take photos without reflections. I have a lot of windows...

And here's a photo of my "seasonal" wall so far. 

No reflections, but please excuse the frames that are crooked!


6 comments:

  1. Love the piece and it is framed perfect. Great display on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seasonal designs. Your wall looks so great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicki that is so fantastic to have a whole seasonal WALL! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a neat way to frame these seasonal designs, Vicki! Lovely to see all of your stitching on one wall. I am SO bad about getting my larger pieces framed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely display! I love the theme, and I love how they all look framed and together in one place. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I like these designs, Vicki. A long time ago I picked up a pamphlet with a set of seasonal designs, only those designs featured chairs in different seasons. This would be a great way to frame those if I ever get to stitch them.

    Love your idea of a seasonal wall!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.