There is a lot to think about in that verse, the way it is put. My father was one wh was not concerned about what others thought about him. I could never get over that, because I'm a people pleaser. I think I get what it is saying; that it is more important what God thinks, but I don't want to offend people either. I guess if I obey the Lord, I will not offend others, unless it is on account of them being offended at the gospel. This is sounding like a cycle now. =)
Such excellent, sound advice.
ReplyDeleteThere is a lot to think about in that verse, the way it is put. My father was one wh was not concerned about what others thought about him. I could never get over that, because I'm a people pleaser. I think I get what it is saying; that it is more important what God thinks, but I don't want to offend people either. I guess if I obey the Lord, I will not offend others, unless it is on account of them being offended at the gospel. This is sounding like a cycle now. =)
ReplyDelete