Oh my goodness! We have a bunch of cousins now, could anything be more fun?! Here's Summer and Snow in matching outfits. I'm sure they will have plenty of "twin" moments in their future. Isn't it amazing how much a baby grows in five months?
We have granddaughters who are 4 1/2 months apart and I'm still amazed as to the difference at this stage . . . one and a half years later. It's not so much the size any more, but the way the words are coming out and the way the older one can entertain herself so much better already.
How wonderful! You must be so happy with all your grandchildren!
ReplyDeletePrecious! Precious! Precious!
ReplyDeleteThe size difference is amazing. I love the smile on your face Vicki!
ReplyDeleteWe have granddaughters who are 4 1/2 months apart and I'm still amazed as to the difference at this stage . . . one and a half years later. It's not so much the size any more, but the way the words are coming out and the way the older one can entertain herself so much better already.
ReplyDelete