7.17.2016

Disneyland!

This post will be filled with photos - you've been warned!

We had an awesome time in Disneyland. It was truly a dream come true for Dan and I to be able to take this trip with most of our kids/grandkids.

We stayed at the Disneyland Resort Hotel and it was fantastic. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. The cast members at the hotel were friendly and helpful. The swimming pools were lovely with plenty of towels, lounges, and umbrellas.

We booked our trip through AAA and it was a wonderful experience thanks to our travel agent Annette M. We received some great freebies from AAA and from Disney as part of our booking.

I'll let the (tons of) photos tell the rest of the story...

Thunder and Sunny

Katie and Thunder

Grammy and Sunny

Katie, Gramps, Grammy, Sunny, Gabe

Thunder, Storm, Sunny - "what's next?!"

Storm, Thunder, Sunny fast asleep by 7:15 pm in our room while their parents get a night in the park to themselves

My favorite photo!

Janel and JD at the entrance to our hotel





Jessica, Snow, Storm, Adam with Goofy

JD, Janel, Gabe, Dan
You couldn't pay me to ride this ride.




JD and Janel
Jessica, Adam and kids
having a tea party with Alice and the Mad Hatter


Sunny and I were matching one day

This was Storm's favorite ride!


This is the headboard in our room. 
At night you can turn them on and they play a song while the "fireworks" light up. It was really pretty.



All of us!

3 comments:

  1. How fun! I love that photo of your family! Did I understand correclty that one family had to miss out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a wonderful time!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.