7.01.2016

Christmas in July

Wow, 2016 is officially half over... where does the time go? That's a question with no answer. At least no good answer. I don't know how it is that some days seem to last an eternity, but the weeks and months just fly by.

Today is July 1st - or as it's known around my house - the first day of Christmas in July.

If you've been to a Hobby Lobby lately you've seen the rows of Christmas products on the shelves.

If you are a crafter your mailbox or inbox has already been filled with offers for Christmas crafting.
A Cross-Stitch Christmas - Yuletide Traditions


If you're a regular Hallmark customer or a Hallmark KOC member you know that the ornament preview weekend starts next Saturday!

Keepsake Ornament Premiere is July 9 - 17, 2016

If you watch the Hallmark Channel you know that the Christmas in July movies run from 7/8-16 this year.

Catch your favorite holiday Hallmark Channel Original movies!

And while I don't watch the shopping networks, I've heard that they also have Christmas in July programming.

If you're into CIJ, check out my Christmas blog Christmas 24/7/365 for some fun, helpful, dare I say inspirational posts for the upcoming holiday season!

Ok, we now return you to the regularly scheduled summer in progress...

christmas in july awesome flamingo:

2 comments:

  1. Not ready for Christmas thoughts; but I really should get a few ornaments made! Thanks for the push....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lot of Christmas in July celebrations! Have fun with it! Enjoyed your San Diego post too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.