7.20.2016

And Then There Were Six...


JD and Janel emailed us some of their Disneyland photos on Saturday. And there in the middle was the above photo. I was on the phone with JD as I was looking at them and I told him thanks. 

He said, "did you look at all of them?"

Me: "Yeah"

JD: "Did you notice the special one?"

Me: (frantically looking through them again) "Do you mean this one with 1st visit button on Janel? I wondered about that because I know she's been there before..."

Then realization struck and and I hollered for Dan to come in and we both were in tears of joy.

Baby Koons is due in late January of 2017 and we couldn't be more excited!

What a cute way of letting us know. Even though I was too obtuse to get it the first time through...

4 comments:

  1. :D haha! How neat! How blessed you all are.♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm catching up here -- love how the news was delivered to you. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cute! We also had an annoucement recently that took me a while to get, so I'm with you. It's like I was in a fog... and when it cleared it was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.