6.06.2016

Another Graduate

So, as we were sitting at Skye's Pre-School graduation last week it occurred to me; she and Thunder will be graduating from 8th Grade and High School the exact same year at the exact same time. I sure hope they're held on different dates! I do not want to have to make a choice about where I attend. At least I have many years before I'm faced with that dilemma!

Skye had a great program that Dan and I attended. We took Sunny with us as a surprise to Skye and she was thrilled to see her there!

Skye, you make us proud and we love you! Now it's on to Kindergarten...



2 comments:

  1. have to smile at your thoughts on future graduations. No, we would not have to be made to choose. I have two sets of grands born in the smae years and I hope they attend the same school by that time. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.