2.23.2016

Going Home

Jessica and Snow headed home yesterday. After three nights in the hospital I'm sure they're looking forward to some peace and quiet! I ran over there yesterday for just a minute to drop off some items and to get my baby fix. There's just nothing in the world as peaceful as holding a new little person!

Snow's going home outfit - love the headband!

She looks so tiny in the car seat

Snuggling with big brother
The expression on his face is priceless!

5 comments:

  1. haha! Oh the memories of when this was us going through all that. I look forward to being a Gramma. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Ha! that expression says it all! I have to smile at her looking so tiny and fragile in that huge car seat. Reminds me of my daughter-in-law's 100 year old grandma seeing all those belts on the tiny baby and wondering is she is going to be okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Somehow I'm not sure big brother is so sure about all this. lol! I remember when it was the same with big sis around here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, Not too sure that J is impressed! Sweet pics.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.