12.28.2015

Only Four Days Left...

Can you believe it? 2015 is swiftly coming to an end. I have to admit though, that I'm looking forward to 2016. I feel very optimistic about the new year, overall.

Things I'm looking forward to include: my new granddaughter Snow arriving sometime in February, becoming a great-aunt in August, family trip to Disneyland, and completing lots of stitching projects!

Haha, that last one may be a pipe dream, but I'm determined to give it my best shot.

Since our family Christmas was last weekend, Christmas Day was pretty low key for us. We went out to breakfast with Jessica and Storm, and then laid around the house watching Star Wars I-IV. On Saturday we started taking down the trees and watched Star Wars V-VI. Then on Sunday we went to the cinema and saw Star Wars VII. It was very good. I'm excited for the next two episodes in 2017 and 2019.

I have most of Christmas down. I'm moving slowly due to some back issues. Grrr - very frustrating.

This week I will posting my wrap up of 2015 and a preview of 2016 plus my one word.

In the meantime, I'm off to work on baby shower tasks and birthday planning for my mom's 80th. What a way to start a new year!

 :

3 comments:

  1. I am sorry your back is giving you issues Vicki. Have fun with your planning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you all had a good Christmas. I enjoyed the new Star Wars too. It's hard to wait for the next two! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.