11.07.2015

The Eyes Are the First Thing to Go...

I have a confession to make. I can not see the characters when I write my blog posts.

I'm not sure if this is due to my advanced age, or if it's because we got a new computer recently and now neither one of us can see the screens. (Note to self: remind Dan AGAIN to change the resolution).

This has been very frustrating as I like to publish a quality post with no typos, misspelled words, or weird punctuation if possible.

I have avoided increasing the font size because, well, because I'm vain about stuff like that and don't want readers to realize that I can only see words that are 1/2 inch tall.

But earlier this week I found the perfect solution! It's so great that I can't believe I never thought of it before.

Are you ready?

I change the font size as I'm typing it and then change it back when I'm ready to publish.

I know.

Genius, right?

I feel so much better about what I'm writing now that I can actually see it.

You know, it really is the little things in life that bring the most pleasure.

5 comments:

  1. I knew when I met you that you are a smart gal! thanks for passing the how to on....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smiling at your discovery on how to make it work.
    I noticed you have this pretty lavender color, which may not be as easy to read as a dark color. I like your font. Remember to eat your carrots. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha My eyes are slowly failing me also.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.