9.02.2015

Meeting Gracie

Well, it finally happened. I got to meet a fellow blogger face to face! I have made two attempts in the past to see friends I've met blogging, but both times the plans fell through. This time was a success and it was delightful.

I met Gracie of Needles Pins and Dragonflies last week. She was downsizing some of her stash and I expressed an interest in her Lizzie Kate flip-its. My hope was that we would be able to meet in person since we live so close to each other and it worked out. We spent an hour getting to know each other, discussing our LNS past and present, and other shops we've visited around the country. The time flew by and we're hoping to meet up again soon.

Gracie is a dear, and the best thing about meeting her (as I told her) is that now when I read her blog, I hear her voice!

Thank you for the flip-its, Gracie, and for taking the time to meet in person. I enjoyed it immensely!

4 comments:

  1. Neato! I have met up with one blogger as well, and that was great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really so nice to chat with you in person and I do hope we get to do so again...I am sure we will!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is wonderful. I was so saddened when our meeting didn't work out.
    Have a happy Labor Day and a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so envious! I would love to meet you both.
    When I retire I'm coming to tour the U.S. and stay with all my blogging friends LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.