6.11.2015

Grammy Summer Camp

Last week marked the official start of Grammy Summer Camp 2015. I have been planning for this since Spring Break, trying to come up with activities to avoid boredom, and to encourage learning over the summer break. We got off to a fantastic start. Each day, Sunny would exclaim, "I love Grammy Summer Camp!" or "Grammy Summer Camp is awesome!" Very encouraging for me, but I hope she's still saying that in three weeks.

The sandbox is still a favorite


Sunny checking out the menu for the summer

Fun in the pool


I think Thunder is using the water sprayer as an oar...

Storm taking a break in Gramps' office

1 comment:

  1. Glad you can still be outside! I can imagine it so hot there you have to stay indoors, eventually. Enjoy summer camp!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.