12.29.2014

Looking Ahead: 2015 SSMT

Wow, it's hard to believe that an entire year has gone by since SSMT 2013. I'm looking forward to another year of memorizing attempting to memorize 24 Bible verses in a year. Don't know what SSMT is? You can check it out on Beth Moore's blog here.

If you've ever attended a Beth Moore Bible Study you know how enthusiastic she is. Her blog reads just like she sounds on the videos. If you decide to take on the challenge of memorizing for 2015, let me know. I'd love to be your cheerleader (and I could use an accountability partner myself!).

I will be choosing a verse to memorize on the 1st and 15th of each month in 2015. If I can do it, you can do it!

Image result for image of open bible

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.