7.28.2013

Christmas in July Pinterest Party

I've been posting a Christmas in July entry every day on my Christmas blog. I can't believe that I actually came up with 31 posts for this series! Tomorrow's post will feature today's Christmas in July Pinterest party.
Jessica, Katie, Shelby, and I got together to make crafts that we've pinned. We had a blast and have already planned our next Pinterest party for Nov. 2nd. We were joined via Skype by Janel who had crafts of her own to share with us.

Here's a look at what we made:

My craft
(but really Jessica made it for me!)

Katie's craft

Katie's craft

Jessica's craft

Shelby's craft 

Shelby graciously let Sunny "help" her! 

Shelby, me, Katie, Jessica

2 comments:

  1. Good for you ladies. How fun! Great things made too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, what a great idea! What fun too! I love seeing all your crafts that you made. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.