3.20.2013

Happy 2nd Birthday, Skye!

This past weekend we attended Skye's 2nd birthday party. It's hard to believe that she's two already! She is the sweetest little girl and I just wish that I could see her more often. However, I'm grateful for the time I do get to spend with her. She had a great time at her party!

Zach baked the birthday cake

Three of my kids: Zach, Jessica, Katie

Time for pizza

Tio Zach with Thunder

Ashley and Skye playing games

Beautiful birthday girl

Kissing cousins

Thunder and Skye taking a ride

Tia Jessica and Sunny

Sunny and Skye

Time for cake

Blowing out the candle

awww, she got frustrated when it wouldn't blow out!

Grammy and Skye


Presents!


Thunder is serious about his cake!

Papa, Thunder, Gigi 

Me and my youngest

2 comments:

  1. Speaking of birthdays! Happy birthday to Skye! Such a cutie! You know, I seem to have lost your blog -- didn't remember to switch over to this new blog of yours. Will fix that asap. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet!! What a wonderful cake. Your son is very tall or you are very short! Or both?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.