2.16.2013

Stitching Update - Week 7

I'm continuing to stitch on the "Happy Holidays" project I started a few weeks ago. With luck, I think I'll have it done this coming week. I hope so, I'm rarin' to start something new!



If you read yesterday's post, you heard about the VNSA book sale that we attended. I picked up some patterns there. I feel a little guilty because I told myself I wasn't going to buy new stash this year. But, we all really knew that wasn't going to happen! I paid $1 each for these except the Mary Engelbreit was $2. Yippee!


I found a blog with instructions for making DIY counting pins. I'm hoping to make some this week and have photos next week.

Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun stitch! Great finds on the stash! I think a bargain like that is too hard to pass up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, your comments are important to me.